Remembering Elisabeth Elliot: Day 1

Anastasis Faith
           Two days ago, on Sunday, Elisabeth Elliot went to be with the Lord. As a result, Tyler Smith with Logos Talk compiled this list of her most famous quotes.

For the next several weeks, I would like to post one of these quotes every day to encourage you all and to help us remember this incredible Christian woman.

If you do not know who she is, you can read a brief biography by clicking on this Logos Talk link.

Here is today’s quote:

“The fact that I am a woman does not make me a different kind of Christian, but the fact that I am a Christian makes me a different kind of woman.”
-Elisabeth Elliot

What are your thoughts on this quote? How has being a Christian shaped who you are as a young lady?

Anastasis Faith / Author & Editor

Anastasis is a Texas girl who enjoys writing, blogging, and music. You can connect with her here on her blog, or at morningglorypursuingjesus@yahoo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I read every one of them.

Coprights @ 2016, Blogger Template Designed By Templateism | Templatelib