Pumpkin Cake

Anastasis Faith
Submitted by Beth

So with Thanksgiving less than a week away (happy squeal), grocery lists are being made, food ideas tossed around, pie requests coerced, etc. One of my most favorite flavors is...Haha...You'll never guess: pumpkin.

I haven't met a person who doesn't like pumpkin... well, pumpkin everything. Pumpkin bread, pumpkin lattes, pumpkin cake... Oh! Y'all. Pumpkin cake is incredible. I'm so thankful my birthday is in the fall; hence, I had the excuse of asking my mom to bake me a pumpkin cake. Oh, goodness. This thing is delectable to say the least. On her blog Cooking Classy Jacelyn shares this lovely and absolutely delicious cake creation.


I have a feeling my relatives will love this Thanksgiving treat. Doesn't that cake look sublime? (I feel like I need to say that in an English accent. Aaaaand... I just did. Try it.)

Anastasis Faith / Author & Editor

Anastasis is a Texas girl who enjoys writing, blogging, and music. You can connect with her here on her blog, or at morningglorypursuingjesus@yahoo.com

1 comments:

  1. I was like, pumpkin cake, whatever. But YO!!!!! THIS IS SOOOOOO GOOD!!!! Bethany brought it to our Thanksgiving and COULDNT STOP EATING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEST PUMPKIN CAKE EVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I read every one of them.

Coprights @ 2016, Blogger Template Designed By Templateism | Templatelib