One Year!!

Anastasis Faith

Today is Morning Glory’s One Year Anniversary for the blog!!!
I feel like it was yesterday I was putting the finishing touches up on the design and getting everything read for the launch of this exciting new project. Now it’s been a year! A whole year! And over ninety posts published in that year!
I’m so thankful for the ways God has been working through Morning Glory. God is so faithful. Even though the past several weeks have been rough, cray, and disorganized as I’ve been recovering from a minor concussion, I’ve still received so much feedback on the ways that God has been using Morning Glory to touch people’s lives all around the country.
To celebrate, I want to encourage you to send this link, morningglorypursuingjesus.blogspot.com to three of your friends who you think would enjoy Morning Glory and, if you choose, share the blog buttons on the sidebar on social media!
Thank you so much for being part of this journey with Morning Glory. I’m so thrilled to explore another year of what God has planned and to see Him work in whole new ways this coming year.

Anastasis Faith / Author & Editor

Anastasis is a Texas girl who enjoys writing, blogging, and music. You can connect with her here on her blog, or at morningglorypursuingjesus@yahoo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I read every one of them.

Coprights @ 2016, Blogger Template Designed By Templateism | Templatelib