Super Secret Project Reveal!!

Anastasis Faith


I have an exciting announcement for you!

My team of girls and I have been working so hard over the last six months to bring you this announcement. Ladies, this has been an enormous project.

But here we are—and in two weeks, this will release (Lord willing!).

So without further ado, I present to you…




Do you want to please God with your life?

Everywhere we go, we are bombarded with messages about how to live our lives. Media, the Bible, church, friends, family, school—they all have an opinion. How do we know who is right? How do we, as Christian girls, live a life that is pleasing to God?

The short and simple answer is this: By believing what He says and surrendering our lives to Him. He is our Creator and our Redeemer so He deserves preeminence in every area of our lives, from our schedules to our affections—He deserves it all.

But how do I surrender my life to Him?

30 Days of Surrender addresses thirty areas in your life and shows you how to surrender them to God through Biblical truth, practical examples, and personal stories.  



This is my first ebook; I’ve never done this before. This has been an incredible learning and growing experience for me and for my writers as well! I had about fifteen incredible young women on the writing team with me and I cannot wait to share more about them as time progresses.

Here are some FAQs:

Q: Will this be available on Amazon?

This is an ebook that will only be available on my site, not on Amazon.

Q: How much will it cost?

I plan on doing “pay what you want” pricing, anything upwards of $1 or $2. We value this book at $8, but we want it to be available for anyone.

Q: What will the funds go toward?

The funds will go toward the growing expenses of running Morning Glory.

Q: When is launch day?

Launch day is August 21!!!

Q: Who can I tell about this?

Anyone! Now the announcement is official, go crazy sharing about this! ;) We would appreciate any effort you would give to spread the word.

Q: How is this different from the Daily Devotional email subscription?

This is different because it is specific around a particular topic. Each devotional is longer, more in-depth, more personal, and more relatable than the Daily Devotional. The Daily Devotional isn’t meant to replace your quiet time, but 30 Days of Surrender is geared to be an excellent 30-day plan for your quiet time.

Q: Who is this geared for?

This devotional is specifically for teen and tween Christian girls. However, woman of all ages have enjoyed it so far.
Q: What topics are covered?
We cover 30 different topics:

Bitterness

Past

Guilt

Self-Righteousness

Pride

Rebellion

Anger

Indulgence

Temptation

Inadequacy

Needs

Rights

Love

Desires

Beauty

Emotions

Insecurities

Depression

Thoughts

Words

Ingratitude

Envy

Fear

Future

Plans

Priorities

Anxiety

Life

Busyness

Today



I am so excited because we get to give you a sneak peak at the devotionals! Stay tuned for an exclusive free chapter coming soon!

Girls, I cannot tell you how elated I am about this ebook. We have worked so hard and this project has been washed in prayer. I am praying that the Lord uses it in your life to bring you closer to Him.

Let me know what your thoughts are! I would appreciate any social shares that you can give this post to raise awareness. 😉

Anastasis Faith / Author & Editor

Anastasis is a Texas girl who enjoys writing, blogging, and music. You can connect with her here on her blog, or at morningglorypursuingjesus@yahoo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I read every one of them.

Coprights @ 2016, Blogger Template Designed By Templateism | Templatelib