Remembering Elisabeth Elliot: Day 12

Anastasis Faith
“Leave it all in the Hands that were wounded for you.”
-Elisabeth Elliot


To me, this is a powerful quote. I tend to hold on to my problems, my dreams, etc. Somehow, it seems safest to cling to things—to treasure them or try to solve them on our own. I know my natural instinct is to hang on.

Doesn’t it make more sense, however, to let go? To surrender everything back to the One who was willing to die for me? The One who has completely mapped out my life from before I existed into eternity?

Doesn’t it make more sense to let go and trust God?


What are your thoughts on this quote? What have you surrendered to God? What have you still hung on to? Share in the comments!

Anastasis Faith / Author & Editor

Anastasis is a Texas girl who enjoys writing, blogging, and music. You can connect with her here on her blog, or at morningglorypursuingjesus@yahoo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I read every one of them.

Coprights @ 2016, Blogger Template Designed By Templateism | Templatelib