Remembering Elisabeth Elliot: Day 13

Anastasis Faith
“One does not surrender a life in an instant. That which is lifelong can only be surrendered in a lifetime.”
-Elisabeth Elliot


I have found this to be true in myself. It’s not just “Okay, here it is, God,” and then you hand everything over. Done.

It’s a continual process of constantly surrendering your life over to Him. Sometimes I get confused after I’ve surrendered something to God, only to find I’m clinging to it again. “But God,” I say, “I’ve already given it to You!” In reality, though, I’ve reached out and snatched it back.

It's a process. It takes a whole life. Because it is a life.

Are you willing to live your life in constant surrender and complete abandon to Christ?

Anastasis Faith / Author & Editor

Anastasis is a Texas girl who enjoys writing, blogging, and music. You can connect with her here on her blog, or at morningglorypursuingjesus@yahoo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I read every one of them.

Coprights @ 2016, Blogger Template Designed By Templateism | Templatelib