Remembering Elisabeth Elliot: Day 20

Anastasis Faith
“When obedience to God contradicts what I think will give me pleasure, let me ask myself if I love Him.”
-Elisabeth Elliot

I don’t know about you, but this is very convicting for me. There have been a lot of times when I have chosen to do something that I thought would bring me pleasure instead of honoring God.

Whenever you or I are next tempted, let’s think back on this quote and ask ourselves, “Do I really love God?”

What are your thoughts on this quote? Share in the comments!

Anastasis Faith / Author & Editor

Anastasis is a Texas girl who enjoys writing, blogging, and music. You can connect with her here on her blog, or at morningglorypursuingjesus@yahoo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I read every one of them.

Coprights @ 2016, Blogger Template Designed By Templateism | Templatelib