Remembering Elisabeth Elliot: Day 26

Anastasis Faith
“The secret is Christ in me, not me in a different set of circumstances.”
-Elisabeth Elliot

This quote brings to mind Philippians 4:11-13, 11 Not that I speak from want, for I have learned to be content in whatever circumstances I am. 12 I know how to get along with humble means, and I also know how to live in prosperity; in any and every circumstance I have learned the secret of being filled and going hungry, both of having abundance and suffering need. 13 I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.”

Christ is beyond enough to satisfy us completely. If we find ourselves discontent with where we are in life, then the solution is to turn to Christ and ask for Him to fill us.

No matter if I get everything I want, I will never, never be completely satisfied without Christ.

Are you content with your set of circumstances? What are some changes in your life that you might have thought would make you happier? Share in the comments!

Anastasis Faith / Author & Editor

Anastasis is a Texas girl who enjoys writing, blogging, and music. You can connect with her here on her blog, or at morningglorypursuingjesus@yahoo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I read every one of them.

Coprights @ 2016, Blogger Template Designed By Templateism | Templatelib